Privacy Statement ETD Engineering B.V
This is the privacy statement of Private Company ETD Engineering B.V., hereinafter: ETD Engineering. ETD Engineering is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 86337009 and is located at Veneweg 95 (7946LG) in Wanneperveen. This document explains how ETD Engineering
handles the processing of your personal data. ETD Engineering exercises the utmost care when processing your personal data.
Obtaining personal data:
If you use the services of ETD Engineering, you yourself provide a number of personal data to ETD Engineering, or personal data is obtained from you in the context of the agreement. Personal data means all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data
ETD Engineering processes the following categories of personal data:
● Contact and name and address details, including location details, telephone number, e-mail address
● Company details, including VAT number and Chamber of Commerce number
● Different delivery address
● Financial data
● Account information, including your password and username
● Other personal data provided by yourself
Purpose of the processing
The personal data processed by ETD Engineering is intended to:
● to contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and the
● to be able to perform its services
● improve its services
● to be able to make payments
● to comply with legal obligations
● to be able to do marketing and communication, including improving the website
by analyzing visitor behavior on the website
● be able to send newsletters
● to exchange data with third parties for the purpose of performing the service, for
insofar as this is necessary.
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following principles:
(i) legal obligation, (ii) performance agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent from the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of ETD Engineering. ETD Engineering only processes data that ETD Engineering
deems necessary for (improving) the service and carefully handles the (personal) data that it has collected about you and your use of the services. The basis for processing this data is the agreement you entered into with ETD Engineering. Your personal data may also be processed by visiting the website www.etdengineering.com if you have given permission for this.
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to perform the service. The services that ETD Engineering offers cannot be fully performed without processing your personal data. If for specific purposes with regard to the personal data your
explicit permission is required, you must give permission for this separately.
Automated decision making
There is no automated decision making.
The personal data processed by ETD Engineering is stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is required by law or regulation, the personal data will be kept longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
ETD Engineering only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. ETD Engineering may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements will be concluded for this. The third parties with whom personal data is shared are:
● The delivery service(s) engaged, for the purpose of executing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address details.
● The Payment Provider, for the purpose of executing an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are financial data.
● The Bookkeeper, for the purpose of the performance of an agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are contact and name and address details and financial data.
● Software suppliers, for the purpose of the implementation of the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details.
● Website manager, for the purpose of implementing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details.
● Enlisted third parties for the purpose of implementing the agreement. The categories of personal data that are processed are the contact and name and address details.
Security of Personal Data
ETD Engineering takes the protection of your personal data seriously and, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and processing purposes and the varying likelihood and severity of risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals, takes into account the protection of your personal data. , appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Right of data subjects
As a data subject you have the following rights:
● Right of access:
As a data subject, you have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and, if that is the case, to obtain insight into the processing thereof.
● Right to rectification:
You have the right to obtain rectification and completion of incorrect data.
● Right to erasure:
A data subject must obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him without undue delay.
● Right to restriction of processing:
As a data subject, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Please contact ETD Engineering for this.
● Right to data portability:
A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him that he has provided to ETD Engineering in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to possibly transfer this personal data to a third party. A data subject can also instruct ETD Engineering to transfer this data directly to a third party.
● Right of objection:
The data subject has the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him, including profiling based on those provisions. ETD Engineering will cease processing the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the data subject related to the exercise, establishment or substantiation of a legal claim.
If you have a complaint about the way in which ETD Engineering handles your personal data, or if you wish to exercise one of the above rights, you can contact us via the website or by email at info@?etd-engineering.com. To ensure that you wish to exercise a right, ETD Engineering asks you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity. You can make your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) black to protect your privacy. ETD Engineering will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than within 4 weeks. You can also make a complaint
submit it to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. Dit is de bevoegde handhavingsinstantie. This is the competent enforcement body. You can contact us via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Changes to Privacy Statement
ETD Engineering can change the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which ETD Engineering processes already collected data with regard to you, ETD Engineering will inform you by e-mail. This version was last updated on August 30, 2022.